Immense versatility, maximum efficiency, advanced lifting options and low ground pressure.
CTS now have the best choice when you are doing multiple transferring operations
and want maximum payload, and/or extra versatility
We’re excited to now include a Hammar sideloader in our fleet. Offering immense versatility, the Hammar 110 is the result of the latest technology and innovation meaning it offers maximum efficiency, advanced lifting options and low ground pressure.
The model comes with three new main features: the double-action support leg, a significantly lower tare weight and a newly designed crane. By bringing this to the fleet, CTS now have the best choice when you are doing multiple transferring operations and want maximum payload, and/or extra versatility.
- Legs with sensors ensuring their careful positioning minimising impact to the ground
- 36 tonnes lifting capability
- Operated by remote control mitigating risks to operators
- Dedicated CTS operators trained to the highest standard
- Hydraulic regeneration allowing fast loading
- Weigh indication system ensuring compliance at all times
- With 3 axles and standard equipment the tare weight is as low as 11.32 tonnes significantly increasing payload capabilities
The double-action support leg features two modes. The “StepOver” mode and the “Sledgeleg” mode. The StepOver mode is where the leg extends outwards 3.2 meters in a “step over” motion, often to be placed on the opposite side of a chassis/wagon. This gives very high stability and fast, safe and easy transferring from/to a chassis or wagon.
The patented SledgeLeg mode is when the leg is folded, giving a shorter reach of 2.0m, which is great when space is limited. As the leg doesn’t need to unfold (as using a single cylinder), it is twice as fast comparing to the StepOver mode.