Section 5 Road Transportation
Exceptional experience and knowledge learnt from the military
With 20 years defence logistics experience, CTS is your best choice
With 20 years defence logistics experience, CTS is your best choice for your Section 5 Road Transportation and International Freight Forwarding requirements.
As defence logistics experts, CTS recognises the specialist security and safety requirements that regulate the government sites, the transportation and the types of goods that the military need to move, including Section 5 weapons. This awareness and experience coupled with our regular presence at military sites throughout the UK and Europe ensures our knowledge of the current threat levels, procedures and protocols remains relevant and up-to-date and our expertise in freight forwarding helps avoid unnecessary delays or complications.
Our Section 5 service offers:
- Uniformed CTS staff security cleared by the UK Government and authorised to transport Section 5 weapons
- All drivers (a number of whom are ex-military) are security trained and ADR qualified
- Every CTS vehicle is specified to safety requirements of EX TYPE II/III
- Vehicles can be single or double manned
- Both a rapid-response service so we can act quickly and a network service for cost efficiencies
- The assurance of a low profile at all times