Customer Services Coordinator
Your next role is waiting for you.
Customer Services Coordinator
Full time, 40 hours per week, shift patterns may be required
£25-28k per annum plus benefits
We are currently recruiting for a further two Customer Services Coordinators to join our team.
A great role for someone who has experience working as part of a busy sales department and will proactively coordinate the daily sales process from enquiry through to invoicing ensuring that our customers experience nothing but the highest level of customer care at all times. Someone who excels at being hands on and won’t shy away from taking on varying aspects of a sales coordinator role within one of the UK’s leading specialist logistics firms.
CTS deliver complete peace of mind to the UK’s most demanding organisations in the most difficult of circumstances, handling the world’s most dangerous cargo. With an uncompromising approach to compliance, governance, values and standards, CTS are trusted by governments, defence industry giants, high consequence medical providers and the nuclear industry to keep their specialist operations moving.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Services Coordinator to come in and add real value to our Sales team. The successful person will be proactive, and able to coordinate the end to end sales process from enquiry through to invoicing, as well as providing day-to-day support to the sales team, making customer care calls, assisting in the coordination of bid and tender documents and all in between.
Working under the Key Account Manager, you’ll be the day-to-day point of call for all administrative duties and support within the Sales team, ultimately driving to help in the continued growth of this impressive business.
An organiser and doer, the ideal candidate will have…
- A proven track record in an office-based sales coordination role ideally with 1 year based in Logistics
- Excellent UK geographical knowledge
- Brilliant IT Skills with excellent knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to demonstrate excellent self-management skills
- An approachable and cheerful manner with the ability to work as part of a small team
- Experience managing a CRM system
You’ll be responsible for…
- Coordinating sales enquiries from new and existing customers at each step of the end to end sales process from quote to the point of invoicing
- Making sales and customer care calls to current and lapsed customers
- Supporting the Key Account Manager in monitoring of prequalification and tender opportunities and in the collation of tenders and bids
- Supporting the sales department in the management of CTS customers
- Assisting the sales team in collation of monthly reports and customer satisfaction surveys and coordination of sales/key account meetings
- Helping to manage the company CRM
- Coordination of customer satisfaction surveys
- Administrative support for other sales/marketing activity as required
We are an equal opportunities employer and our aim is to hire great people from all walks of life – if you share our values please come and join us.