Key Account Manager
Your next role is waiting for you
CTS pay competitive salaries and provide generous benefits
Full time 40 hours per week
Reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer
Office based role from our head office in Silchester, Nr. Reading
We are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join our team. A great role for someone who has experience working within the busy Sales Department of a fast paced Logistics Company.
Your role is responsible for developing and managing our sales portfolio, sales pipeline and response to tender requests for new and existing customers. To build and maintain excellent customer relationships with CTS key accounts and to service these accounts translating the customers’ business requirements into operational specifications and create potential sales growth opportunities.
CTS deliver complete peace of mind to the UK’s most demanding organisations in the most difficult of circumstances, handling the world’s most dangerous cargo. With an uncompromising approach to compliance, governance, values and standards, CTS are trusted by governments, defence industry giants, high consequence medical providers and the nuclear industry to keep their specialist operations moving.
Main Duties and Responsibilities…
- To build a sales pipeline of potential opportunities for new and existing customers across each of the key market sectors that CTS operate in.
- To work with the Marketing team to use coordinated marketing campaigns to help expand our customer portfolio in existing market sectors – Defence, Nuclear, Medical, Secure Information and data.
- To manage and improve the sales process and systems/tools used to communicate with our existing customer base.
- To lead and co-ordinate the business response to new tender opportunities by acting as programme manager for the tender.
- To manage the day to day customer interface(s) with our key customer accounts ensuring that CTS service delivery is conducted in a customer focussed way enhancing our brand and reputation with those customers.
- To communicate with the operations team to ensure daily prioritisation of service delivery, coordinate operational capacity against customer requirements, and achieve key SLAs & KPIs
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to identify and inform service improvements to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relations
- Collate and report on customer feedback information and data for dashboard reporting. Compile periodic reports as per client requirements and attend client review meetings as required.
- Work in collaboration with CTS Senior Leadership, to develop plans to provide innovation and enhancements in value to client.
- Coordinate and report on potential change controls and service innovation/enhancements to appropriate CTS management
- Act as a relationship ambassador, developing & managing effective working relationships, responding appropriately to customer requirements including complaints, escalating where necessary to ensure full resolution.
- Adhere to all CTS health and safety policies/procedures and assist in maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Adhere to all CTS security policies, procedures and protocols
- Adhere to all CTS quality policies and procedures
- At all times actively support the Company values, aims, objectives, policies and procedures
We are an equal opportunities employer and our aim is to hire great people from all walks of life – if you share our values please come and join us.